Leigh Brown has traveled the world as an instructor, coach, and keynote speaker. People look forward to hearing her fresh perspective on sales, real estate, and life, and quite often wonder how THEY can get into the speaking business.
Realizing that there were many talented people who deserve their shot to be on stage, Leigh has decided to open up her playbook and provide these future stars with the tools they need to succeed!
Are you ready to take the next step? If so, attend Leigh’s one-day class to learn:
- How to create a class that has substance
- The art of creating an engaging slide presentation
- The importance of a perfectly timed outline
- The purpose of a concise marketing description
- How to fascinate your audience
- Why you should use video (and when)
- How to market your topics to event coordinators
- What type of marketing works for event coordinators
- How to put together a contract
- Best practices for speaking
Leigh’s goal is to equip you with everything you need to become a successful, dynamic, memorable speaker.